In-house data solutions – otherwise known as the small thing that someone built ages ago and now it’s somehow grown into a critical part of your data infrastructure and you’d rather not touch it because who knows how it all works? Also, some companies are afraid of risks of migration, so they are pursuing the “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” strategy which is not always the most efficient or cost-effective.
It’s a very common scenario. But those in-house solutions can quickly become harder and harder to manage and extend to support increasingly complicated requirements.
At some point you face the decision: do you keep improving an in-house solution or do you reassess your needs and look around for a possible off-the-shelf solution?
If you are reading this article, you are in a position when you are:
- Tired of dealing with the complicated inputs and outputs and don’t want to write a custom code anymore.
- Need a way to connect to all your data, regardless of its format and location.
- Need a simple way to transform your data from one format to another.
- Need to track changes in your transactional database and push them to your data warehouse.
- Need to connect to the external and internal APIs with different authentication schemas, requests, and responses.
- Want to create new APIs with just a few mouse clicks, without writing any code.
- Prefer not to write any code at all.
- Want not to worry about backups, performance, and job monitoring.
- Want someone to manage the data integration tool for you.
By selecting Etlworks as your data integration platform, you will be able to implement complex data integration flows with fewer steps and faster.
The key advantages of the Etlworks:
- It can read data from all your sources and load it into all your destinations, including most databases, file storage systems and more than 150 SaaS applications.
- It automatically parses even the most complicated JSON and XML documents (as well as other formats) and can connect to all your APIs and databases.
- It is built for Cloud but works equally well when installed on-premise.
- You can visualize and explore all your data, regardless of the format and location, before creating any data integration flows.
- You can use SQL to extract and flatten data from nested documents.
- Etlworks is a full-fledged enterprise service bus (ESB) so you can create data integration APIs with just a few mouse clicks.
- Etlworks can integrate data behind the corporate firewall when working together with data integration agent.
- We provide world-class support for all customers.
- Our service is so affordable that you won’t have to get a board approval in order to use it.
- No sales call necessary! Sign up and start using it right away.
In the new post-COVID reality, the pressure to do more with less is higher than ever before. By leveraging modern managed integration solutions, your company get a chance not only to save money but also to gain a competitive advantage.
Etlworks is solving data integration challenges since 2016. We are working with companies large and small around the world, in industries such as finance, healthcare, entertainment and consulting, to help them build and manage better data pipelines and deliver better data outcomes.